Iowa Publications Online, established and operated by Iowa Library Services, is an online archive of documents produced by Iowa state agencies and intended for use by the general public. Click here for Quick Facts about Iowa. Other examples available in this searchable web site are Annual Reports, Reports mandated by Iowa Code, Statistical Reports, newsletters, and other publications meant for Iowa citizens.
According to a report from the Center for American Progress, real median household income grew in Iowa from 443,123 in 1984 to $57,810 in 2014. That’s about $4,000 higher than the national average. Iowa also has the second-highest rate of women in the workforce of any state behind only North Dakota, the report said. Click here to read more.
Listed below are several links where demographic information can be found. Please contact us if you have additional links you would like to see posted or notify us if you find a broken link so it can be corrected.
- ISU’s Regional Capacity Analysis Program
- Data for Decision Makers (Mahaska County)
- ISU Extension Services – Mahaska County
- Iowa Workforce Information Network
- State Data Center of Iowa
- United States Census Bureau
- US Census Bureau American Fact Finder
- US Census Bureau Quick Facts for Mahaska County or Oskaloosa
- US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics